The SiteMap is a customizable element that controls the application navigation. For simple requirements, such as not showing particular entities, consider using security role privileges. The CRM application does not show entities to which a user does not have access.
The SiteMap can be editied using any of the following methods:
- Third-party tools such as the SiteMap Editor
- Add SiteMap to an unmanaged solution (under Client Extensions)
- Export the solution
- In the customizations.xml file in the exported solution, edit the SiteMap node.
- Create a new compressed solution file containing the edited customizations.xml file and all the files from the exported solution
- Import the new solution file and publish