IMAGES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Changes in both On-premise Update Rollup 2 and December 2012 Service Update for Dynamics CRM Online (Polaris)
Sample data and fonts are different
Icons removed from top-level groups in sitemap
New settings in System Settings | Customization
Changes for December 2012 Service Update for Dynamics CRM Online only
- Sitemap layout changed.
- Resource Center removed
- Within Sales, records are grouped under Customers, Sales, Collateral, Marketing and Goals instead of a single list.
- Within Marketing, records are grouped under Customers, Marketing and Collateral instead of a single list.
- Within Service, records are grouped under Customers, Service, Collateral, Marketing and Goals instead of a single list.
- Entity icons removed in most lists (except for activities). But don’t show in queue. [Scheduled for fix in next CRM Online update].
- Integration with Bing maps.
- Integration with Skype.
- Process driven UI:
- Does not have quick navigation icons.
- Can’t create new connections.
- Ribbon tab names are in upper case (as per Office 13).
- Qualifying Leads – form to select whether account, contact and.or opportunity is created does not appear.
- Qualifying Leads – when using classic forms there is no option to open the newly created records (was present pre UR12) [but this will be added back in the next update]